Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's a girl!!

Today we had an ultra-sound and we got some great pics.!!! We took all three kiddos with us and they had so much fun seeing their new little baby SISTER. The boys were rooting for a new little brother and Carissa told us we were having a baby gull (girl), they were all excited when the tech. told us we were having a little girl. She is healthy and beautiful, we are getting so excited for her to get here.



She was busy kicking around the whole time the tech. was trying to get measurements and all the info. he needed, but as soon as it was picture time she decided to take a nap and looked so sweet. This is the first 3D ultra-sound I have had, and it is so amazing to me how clear the pics. turned out!! We are still deciding on names, so right now she is baby.



9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is so much fun!! Girls are fun and provide lots of drama!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! How exciting! Nick told me this morning as soon as we got your text. I'm so happy for you guys! I told him that two boys and two girls is PERFECT!! CONGRATS!! Those are awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love the 3d pics. I have those of my kids and they look so much like their baby pics! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure is a cutie!! Can't wait 'til she's here! I bet Carissa is excited for a lil' sis! Little sisters are great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for Girls!!! Aren't those 3-D ultra sounds awesome? It's amazing how far they have come in only 6 years! If you want some of that white fabric for a curtain, I bought way too much so let me know. Have fun with your baby room! AW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, Fun, two boys and two girls! Picture did turn out really good. Very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That is awesome. I am getting excited for all these babies in the ward to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your second little girl! That is great news that everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YaY! I am so excited that you are having a girl! That is so cool we will both be having girls so close together!

    ReplyDelete