Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


I just wanted to take a minute and write down a few of the reasons I am grateful for Chad and the wonderful father he is to our little ones:


· He is not only my best friend, but the kid’s best friend as well.


· He is a wonderful provider and works hard so we can enjoy the comforts we do.


· He is a very giving person, of his time, talents, and anything else he can offer.


· He is honest and trustworthy.


· I am grateful for his strength, not only physical but he is the rock when things aren’t always perfect.


· He is a great listener and knows the right thing to say.


· He loves his family and would do anything for them.


· He is one of smartest people I have ever met and is a great teacher.


· He has a strong testimony and loves his Heavenly Father.


· I love his sense of humor, he is so fun to be around and to laugh with, he has a great laugh.


· He is my love and I am so grateful for him and that he is the father of my children. I am so grateful I have eternity to spend with him and our family. I love you Chad.

1 comment:

  1. Chad sounds like an amazing dad and husband! I am so glad you had such a good day celebrating your fabulous man!

    ReplyDelete