Monday, July 6, 2009

Little Highlanders

I posted earlier about our time in Billings at Zoo Montana for the Highland games, I found some more pics. and an awesome video that I had to share! The kids kept busy during the day when there were breaks between the events looking at the animals and posing for pictures and after they big guys were done they even got a turn!! It was such a fun day!















After the guys were done it was the little guys turn. Here CJ and Quinn are throwing the Caber(the mini version). After they each had a turn Quinn asked if they had a mini version of each of the events:)


3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Billings had a zoo. How fun for your family. You guys sure are goers. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I feel bad we missed that part. It was so fun to be up there with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was dang cute. His jumping at the end is the best;)

    ReplyDelete