Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CJ a.k.a Chad

This was just too cute not to document. As most of you know CJ’s full name is Chad Kevin Lindsay Jr. There is another little boy CJ’s age also named CJ, this has proven to be a little confusing in the past when they have been in the same class. He would be CJ L. and the other little boy was CJ P. The last time they were in the same class was pre-school, this year they are in the same class again and his teacher was asking him how they would know which one she was talking to and asked if he wanted to be CJ L. He thought about it for a min. and then decided he wanted to be Chad. She told me that night at parent night what he had decided and said she asked him 3xs if he was sure he wanted to be Chad. He assured her he did and so he has been Chad at school this year. It still throws me off a little when one of his teachers or classmates refer to him as Chad or when he brings his papers home and it says Chad at the top. Too funny, he told me he would be CJ next year if CJ P. wasn’t in his class.

2 comments:

  1. When I was in 1st grade, I decided that I wanted to go by Kimberly. I dont even think it lasted the whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is so cute...love that he came up with "being Chad" on his own. :)

    ReplyDelete