Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wedding Pics.

The kids didn't get to go to Denver for the wedding, but they had so much fun with the chocolate fountain at the reception. I still didn't get pictures of our whole family together, so we will just have to do family pictures sometime. Chad snapped a few cute ones at the reception though:)


I was able to fly to Dever a couple weeks ago to attend Matt and Megan's wedding. It was fun to see everyone and be there, even though my family didn't get to go with. It was a quick trip, but I was glad I was able to go.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures look great, and Matt looks so happy, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are adorable with their strawberries. I can't believe how clean they stayed! Great pictures;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to teach me how to do those collages...they are sure cute!

    ReplyDelete