Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Dos


Baby and I got new hair-dos this past week. She looks so big! I was trying to put it off as long as possible, but she does not like her hair done so we had to cut some bangs. She looks adorable, (she was eating a sucker earlier so she added a few of her own polka dots to her outfit:) I love how her hair is naturally curly so it looks cute to just wash and got, or spray down the curls a little. Very low maintenance, but very cute! My change was not too drastice, but felt nice to get my hair colored and highlighted color without the purple blue tint and have a trim. Small change, but feels better.

1 comment:

  1. You both look so beautiful. I think getting your hair done is the easiest way for a mom to feel great, you both look great!

    ReplyDelete