Monday, February 16, 2009

Lindsay Life

Okay I finally gave in and did it (THANK YOU Lindi and Kim, mom you are next...........) I think this is such a great way to keep in contact with friends and family, kids had a day off school today so I thought I would take a min. and start a blog. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. This will be fun to keep a log of our busy lives, we have so much going on and sometimes we lose track of what everyone else is doing. This will be fun to keep others up to date and see what others are doing as well. I am not sure how diligent I will be, but it will be nice to have somewhat of a journal of our life!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Linds...it looks great! Good job...I'm excited to help you out with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay- It looks great. I love your family pictures. The boys together are too cute intheir outfits.

    PS- I've been wondering how to change fonts! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucked in a last. Thanks for inviting us. We love checking up on people even when they are only a field away from us. Your family pics turned out really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' good. It is addicting. My husband just laughs at me. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey good to see ya finally broke down!! Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! We are newcomers to the blogging world too, but it has been fun!

    ReplyDelete