Wednesday, February 25, 2009



This morning CJ and I got to go to “Muffins with Mom” for breakfast at his school; we had blueberry muffins and chocolate milk, while we read stories together. As we were getting ready to go he said “Mom, I had a lot of fun with you, but I am so excited for Donuts with Dad tomorrow, you wanna know why?” “Why” I asked, “because daddy gets to come to school with you?” He said “yes, and I just love donuts!” Guess the muffins weren’t a big hit; he had two cartons of chocolate milk and a little nibble of a muffin.


CJ is loving being a kindergartener and is learning sooooooo much, he bounced off the bus last Friday so excited to show me his hat he had received that day, they were learning to write lower case b’s and to encourage the other kids to write them correctly CJ and another little boy in his class got “brilliant b boy hats” for writing them correctly. He was pretty excited!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment