Thursday, April 2, 2009

Under the Big Top!

Q and Carissa on the Elephant (from this past summer when the circus was in town:)


Today Quinn had a fun surprise when he got to
school. We saw a big sign on the front doors that said"Welcome to the Circus!" When we opened the door the whole classroom was decked out like a circus tent. Q-man had a blast. He got his face painted and they even had bubbles the clown come and make balloon animals for all the kids!




When they asked Quinn what he wanted painted on his face he said SONIC, guess they weren't familiar with Sonic the Hedgehog:)




Quinn and Bubbles

These pictures are actually from the past summer when the Circus came to town. I thought I would add them in here so they could be in my blog book, when/if I ever put one together. The kids were really excited to go, at the circus they had a show with acrobats, lions, tigers, elephants, jugglers and clowns. Then they had rides the kids could go on as well, Carissa only wanted to ride the Elephant and CJ only wanted to ride on the ponies. Quinn of course wanted to do both:)

Quinn and Carissa on the Elephant Ride








Quinn and CJ's Pony rides!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my heck that's a lot of work for! What a cool teacher that would do all that for her students. The best part is 'Sonic' written on his cheek. What a disappointment! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit that I was the face painter! He asked for sonic and I knew that I wouldn't be able to paint it to his hearts content. I remember making CJ cry because "Percy" wasn't painted right. Plus I am not an artist so they get what they get. I tried talking him into something else buthe told me to write"S O N I C" soI did. Sorry if he was disappointed! He didn't seem to care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm glad Quinn enjoyed it...he's such a fun and easy going kid! We love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that looks like so much fun...I had no idea that was going on...what awesome memories...and congrats on the news of having a GIRL...so exciting!!! can't wait to see her when she gets here...have you picked out a name yet? are you thinking of doing birth announcements? I have some really cute girl ones I just got...that would be a blast to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a kid paradise!! How fun for your sweet boy. I am so glad he had a great time and LOVE the sonic on his cheek-Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spring header, it's so cute. And the circus...too fun! Don't you LOVE VIP? They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete