Wednesday, August 5, 2009

9 years and still going strong

"As you sit side by side through this roller coaster of life remember to scream from the peaks, hold hands through the dips, laugh through the loops and enjoy every twist and turn. The ride is much better when you share it together."

Chad and I at 6 flags in St. Louis on our 1 year anniversary:)
Yesterday was Chad and I's 9 year anniversary:) The past nine years have had there ups and downs that comes with work, school, and 4 beautiful kids. It's hard to take time to be together. With kids starting soccer practice in the mix yesterday we got home a little late and didn't have a chance to do anything special, but we wouldn't trade our busy lives with our kiddos for the world. I am looking forward to another year together and more time to spend together. With all the ups and downs life truly is a roller coaster and it's been a great ride that I never want to end...................





6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! I know it's hard to find 'alone' time with kids especially a new baby. Way to keep the positive attitude and look for the good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I love that saying. Beautiful pictures;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love the post about your life it is well said! Keep loving each other and doing what is right and your family will be alright! Hope you get some time for just the two of you..it is so important. I love date night! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That is amazing its been 9 years. I love this post. SOO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!..
    Its lovely blog about your life it is well said! Keep loving each other ...
    ___________________
    Vince
    Naton wide cash is easy and fast

    ReplyDelete