Monday, August 31, 2009

Big Boys off to school:)

Wow, my two big boys were off to school this morning and they couldn't get out the door fast enough:) (Of course my camera was dead so I had to use my phone) Quinn has been waiting so long to ride the bus and go to school with CJ and CJ was more than happy to show him the ropes. I am so glad they are best buddies and can look out for each other. CJ has his back to school night tonight, Caissa has an open house tomorrow for Pre-school and then Quinn has his back to school night on Thursday.....First week back and already my calendar is full, we wouldn't have it any other way.


2 comments:

  1. O man that is too cute... I LOVE the pictures, the hair cuts, and the fact that CJ is SOO excited to show him the ropes. It does sound like your schedule is crazy... Good luck with everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Quinn looks just like Chad in that picture on the top left...not like that is news to you though. ;)
    How fun that CJ gets to help out his little bro. cute!

    ReplyDelete