Monday, August 3, 2009

Kids+Mud=FUN!!

One busy evening as I was trying to get some homework done and Chad was busy as well, we noticed we were strangely uninterrupted for a long time and the kids were a little too quiet. I went outside to check on them and I found them standing knee high in mud. My first reaction was “what a mess!!!!!”, but then I thought “ya know they are having fun and being good, why not?” So we let them have at it while we finished up. I then started them a bath and had them strip down outside and one by one I handed them to their dad to go and put in the tub.
The bottom of my tub was caked with mud after the bath, but they had a good time and they clean up so well:)

4 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are too cute!! What a patient mother you are. We have moments when the house is too quiet and like you it usually means their up to trouble. Good for you for keeping your cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my philosophy is.... if it take less time to clean the mess then the amount of time they were intertained it's worth it. Sometimes a little peace and quiet goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute pictures with lovely smile..

    ___________________
    Vince
    Apply now Nation wide cash

    ReplyDelete