Thursday, May 21, 2009

FUN DAY!!

Today was CJ’s “FUN DAY” at school! They had the kids walk over to the High School this morning for some fun track and field events. They started out with relay races; CJ’s class won the bean bag carry.



Next they had tug of wars, they divided up the three kindergarten classes boys vs boys and girls vs girls. CJ’s class won two out of the three!



Next they were off to the long jump. CJ did great; he jumped clear out of my shot while I was trying to get a picture.



They then sent the kids over to where they had an awesome obstacle course set up. They had the kids run through land mines, tires, walk over a see saw bridge, and army crawl under the “electric wires.” Quinn and Carissa were great cheerleaders and had so much watching CJ!














After the fun track and field events they took the kids swimming and then back over to the school for lunch and they got to eat their lunches outside. After lunch they took the kids to a movie at the Hyart for a movie (provided by his dad:) CJ had such a great day; he is going to sleep well tonight!!
BABY UPDATE:)
(On another note, I forgot to add about my last doctor's appointment:) They did an ultra-sound last week because I was showing bigger than my dates. Tuesday the 19th when I went up for my appointment for the results, my doctor told me that the baby was already over 9lbs and showed to be 39 weeks along, WOW! He told me he would get me started Friday if I wanted, but considering everyone is going to be in Casper for State and it is Quinn's Birthday I decided to hold off until Tuesday the 26th. He is going to strip me then and then hopfully we will have our new little girl:0))

7 comments:

  1. Man you guys do fun stuff up there! I can't believe you're going to start on the 26th. That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that they did so much for the last day of school! How fun! That's so cool about starting on Tuesday, too! Let me know how we can help! How did your test go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that really is a FUN DAY!! They did a lot of fun things. I'm glad that CJ did so well in his events. He's going to be the next Chad/Tyler. :) and about this baby girl... 9 lbs already? Holy moly. She is ready to meet her family I think. :) I hope everything goes well. Keep us informed as to what happens. love ya

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUNNERS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay an end date, hope it all goes well. You let us know if you need anything, especially if you go before he starts you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun "fun day." :)
    Wow...good luck with the 9 pounder. Hope things go well. I'm looking forward to more news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindi told me you had your baby girl! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete