Friday, May 15, 2009

Quinn's Graduation 2009!

Our big Q-man graduated from pre-school, I can’t believe I am going to have three is school next year (two in elementary and Carissa starts pre-school, what?), WOW! We signed up to do treats for graduation so we made graduation cap cupcakes. We had a lot of fun putting these together and fortunately they were super simple so I didn’t stress myself out (too much:)

They had the kids put on a really cute program for the parents and since I can’t figure out how to download videos from my phone, we just have cute pictures.

Quinn’s Preschool Picture 2008-2009

V.I.P. Class of 2009 (Quinn sitting by his best buddy Jack:)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Quinn! What great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you guys go all out for preschool graduation. I love their hats and those cupcakes are adorable. Congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete