Monday, May 25, 2009

Quinn's Birthday


Quinn man turned the big 5 on the 22nd!! He is into SONIC the Hedgehog ( or should I say he is Sonic the Hedgehog, he has already informed me he is changing his name when he grows up) and has been giving me the details on how his party would look and what he was going to get for weeks. Sonic is just about the hardest party theme to have, we had to get creative because they don’t make Sonic birthday decorations (that I can find anyway), the closest I found was Mario Brothers, but since Sonic wasn’t in the group Quinn gave it the thumbs down. So I turned to the Internet and made a Sonic Happy Birthday Banner using pictures I googled, he loved it so score one for mom on that one!
Since most everyone was at State this weekend, Quinn had multiple parties.
FRIDAY: Was not only Quinn’s real birthday, but also CJ’s last day of school and then he had a play date afterwards. I a spent the day attempting to clean, decorate, and finish all my homework. Poor Quinners didn’t have much of a “real” birthday, but we made up for it the next two days.
SATURDAY: Was Chuck-E-Cheese day in Billings. Aunt Tammy, Aaron and Aalissa got into town and they along with Jodi, Kim, Ken, Taysum and Bailey were able to go with us as well. The kids had such a fun day, maybe a little too much. They were all going about 100 miles an hour all day, and then to top things off we took them to Cold Stone to add to their fire before we headed home. Talk about crash and burn; they were so wiped on the way home
SUNDAY: Everyone else got home by Sunday so we had his cake and ice-cream party then and he finally got to open his presents,” the sweetest thing that you’ll ever find in the whole wide world is a happy boy.” He was a happy boy when he finally got his Sonic Party, it was nice to have everyone over and celebrate our sweet little boy with us.
Now we can just sit back and relax and wait for baby!

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie. I can't believe he says he's changing his name when he grows up! Too funny! Happy birthday to him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great party. Love the cake.
    Sonic Lindsay....hmm...it does have a nice ring to it. or does he want to change his last name as well? hahaha what a funny boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Quinn! Thanks for sharing all your fun with us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to work it out...it looked like so much fun :) and that cake looks so great!!! You are such a good mom! and your kids are very lucky to have you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that he's now into Sonic. We'll have to remember that. We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Looks like they had a BLAST! :) Glad he had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Linds I know I should have this already, but could you email me your address. This will be the last time I ask! :) lol you can email it to lindijo_05@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete