Friday, May 29, 2009

Sweet Baby Celeste



We welcomed Celeste Ann Lindsay May 27th at 5:11p.m. She weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 inches long. She was 2 weeks 3 days early and we were glad she decided to come early. I went in Tuesday and got stripped to almost a 6, he didn’t have to try very hard before he said ”oh, I think I am going to stop you there and let you get home and get things ready and we will probably see you this afternoon or tonight.” I started having some contractions, but not consistent so we had a long night. The next morning not much difference until about 10:30a.m., I called Chad and told him they were pretty consistent and I was going to take a shower and get ready. We called and told the hospital we were coming, took our time, dropped the kids off and headed up. We got up there about 2:00 and still nothing major, but consistent so they had me walk for about 10 min. then Dr. Ellis came over to check me and broke my water and said to call when I was ready, things went really fast after that, almost too fast. I started having major contractions and asked for my epidural, they tried and I was so far that it wasn’t working at all. I said I needed something, so they hurried and did a spinal, soooo much better after that. She came fast and she is beautiful! The kids absolutely adore her; they came to see me the next morning. CJ looked at her and started to get teary eyed and I said “what’s wrong buddy?” he said “oh, they are just tears of joy.” Quinn was holding her a little later and said “oh, she is gorgeous, just look at her little armpit.” Carissa saw her for the first time and said “Wow, I just love her, I so proud of you mom!”













Sleepy Daddy with his pretty little girls:)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!
    Wow you are lucky she was early...What a big girl! I love hearing the kids reactions, so precious. She sure fits into your family...looks just like everyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those cheeks! How cute! She is so pretty. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! She looks so much like all of you. She's absolutely adorable!!! Love the pics of all the kids with their new sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! She is beautiful! I too loved hearing all your kids reactions. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a doll!!! How cute were the kids' reactions!! Congrats!! She does look just like the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Celeste is beautiful. I bet you are all glad she is here, especially before it got real hot! Here checks remind me of Adessa..she was 8 14oz. I am excited to watch her grow and change! ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Boy you are lucky that she came early. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is so cute!!! Congrats. and good thing she game early she was a big girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a chunk!! Good old Dr. Ellis letting you go early thankfully. Greg and I were saying she would have been 10lbs or more if you would have gone even a week longer. Congrats, she look like Quinn. I'll give you until next week before I come and see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! I love those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! She is beautiful and already has the sweetest cheek! I can't believe we ended up having our girls within one day of each other! Too Bad we don't live closer, they could have their birthdays together! Or if Celeste wants her b-day at Disney that still could :) Congratulations! She is beautiful and I LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete